How to uninstall Trojan.Loldiac from windows pc effectively:
Trojan.Loldiac is a very lethal malware which can be found almost in every system now a days. One may get this bug by visiting malicious and strange websites. Downloading and installing free ware software from untrusted source is one of the most common way to invite this Trojan in the system.
Once it enters in the system, it changes the system and settings and hide itself in the system files to by escape from the anti viruses programs. Its soul purpose is to steal valuable and confidential detail from the system therefore it creates a back door and connects the online host remotely to your system, hence exposing your system without your knowledge. It can also cat as a key logger and record each and every system activities along with the keystrokes which could make you a victim identity theft and money laundering. Trojan.Loldiac has a nature of self replicating, therefore longer existence in the system could even worsen the situation. Thus one should always try to remove it without any delay.
- System slow down: Once spyware it enter in system sat up system resources. Programs get slowly loaded, fail to open, hard drive run slow.
- Redirection of Home page: When system get affected by Trojan.Loldiacspyware web browser starts displaying different web page instead of home page or redirect to some infected site.
- Mid Browsing Redirects: Along with new home page, automatically user get redirected to 10 or 20 pages and redirect to one to which user never redirected before.
- Computer Lock-ups: In between work computer system suddenly become unresponsive.
- Desktop Distortions: Suddenly chat Windows, dialog box and other programs start looking different.
- Download Speed Decrease: It takes control of system and even affected bandwith.
- New Icons: Icons which exists on system get rename and shows several other icons which are of no use. This also indicate that system got under dangerous spyware.
- Clicked on pop up Window: Sometimes whenever user get message or pop up on Window without thinking they clicked in Window which make easy for spyware to enter in system. It is so powerful that even when users click cross Window it install itself in system.
- Opening Spam email attachment : It make itself enter in system by spam email attachment. It rapidly get spread in system once user open email attachment.
- Peer to Peer network: Chances of infection becomes high users working on shared network. Once user download any files from same network whole system gets affected with it, which really difficult to detect and remove from system.
- Bundling with free software: It attach itself with free software available of videos, movies, and other application. Need to beware this is only made to inject your system.
- Removable storage device: Using device which is infected with spyware and after that using it in your system can damage users system also.