How to uninstall NetTraveler from windows pc effectively:
Internet and PC security is as important as home security. As you would not like any invasion in your home, similarly you would not want any invasion in your PC. But the threats like NetTraveler can breach the weak internet security and invade your PC to steal your valuable data. So, be careful in online activities, keep softwares updated and delete NetTraveler instantly to repel losses.
NetTraveler is a newly discovered virus which creeps down into the vulnerable PC through flaws in the internet security. Once infected, PC starts performing very abnormally and unstably. Actually, it tampers the PC and web settings and also makes additions to the Registry entries due to which a mayhem is resulted in the PC. However, user doesn't know about the existence the threat because it is enveloped in such a manner that the normal anti virus program can't detect it. And gradually, it records all the browsing history as well as the sensitive personal data like financial data. So the user should always be careful in their online activities and specially while making any online payment. Because it can log keystrokes and send it to remote hackers. Hence it is strongly suggested to remove NetTraveler at the earliest to fend off losses.
- Clicked on pop up Window: Sometimes whenever user get message or pop up on Window without thinking they clicked in Window which make easy for spyware to enter in system. It is so powerful that even when users click cross Window it install itself in system.
- Opening Spam email attachment : It make itself enter in system by spam email attachment. It rapidly get spread in system once user open email attachment.
- Peer to Peer network: Chances of infection becomes high users working on shared network. Once user download any files from same network whole system gets affected with it, which really difficult to detect and remove from system.
- Bundling with free software: It attach itself with free software available of videos, movies, and other application. Need to beware this is only made to inject your system.
- Removable storage device: Using device which is infected with spyware and after that using it in your system can damage users system also.
- Replication: It has capability to reproduce itself them which make it more dangerous. After that get through system and damage dynamic link and Window files directly.
- Polymorphic : It can change their code which means it carry number of other similar variants with it.
- Memory or Non memory resident: It first load itself in memory and infects the computer and some of them run when each file is opened.
- Stealth: It make itself attach in some of file on PC and then damage it.
- Permanence: Spyware ruin function of different parts of computer like master boot record and CMOS battery.
- Transmissible: It is small software programs which carry other similar threats and make it more dangerous and powerful. It infect infect particular section of PC.