How to uninstall Trojan.Agent/Gen-Medfos from windows pc effectively:
Today, computer and Internet are two machines which have made lives easier, faster and better. But the adversities of Internet technology has lead to the cyber crimes where criminal hackers make use of threats like Trojan.Agent/Gen-Medfos which are highly destructive for the system and even steal data from the PC. Hence, it is strongly recommended to delete Trojan.Agent/Gen-Medfos from the PC.
Trojan.Agent/Gen-Medfos is a tricky Trojan which enters into the PC due to weak network and Pc security. It comes along with the free downloads, unknown peer file sharing, spam attachments, links or suspicious site visit. Whatever be the medium, once it has infected the PC, results into a mayhem. It changes all the default settings and adds registry entries. It feeds the PC with malicious codes which lead into abnormal PC and Internet performance. Many essential programs and files are damaged and Web searches are led to some dirty and embarrassing websites. Consequently causing Blue Screen of Death. Apart from this physical damages, it also steal and record some personal and financial information stored in the PC or by recording online transactions. Hence, the affected user is baffled and suffers severe privacy and even financial losses. Thus it is very important to remove Trojan.Agent/Gen-Medfos to keep off losses.
Stop visiting site which have unknown information only tell to click on link.
Never download this type of program because it has many additional infected which is more harmful for system and can turn user system in dumb state.
- System slow down: Once spyware it enter in system sat up system resources. Programs get slowly loaded, fail to open, hard drive run slow.
- Redirection of Home page: When system get affected by Trojan.Agent/Gen-Medfosspyware web browser starts displaying different web page instead of home page or redirect to some infected site.
- Mid Browsing Redirects: Along with new home page, automatically user get redirected to 10 or 20 pages and redirect to one to which user never redirected before.
- Computer Lock-ups: In between work computer system suddenly become unresponsive.
- Desktop Distortions: Suddenly chat Windows, dialog box and other programs start looking different.
- Download Speed Decrease: It takes control of system and even affected bandwith.
- New Icons: Icons which exists on system get rename and shows several other icons which are of no use. This also indicate that system got under dangerous spyware.