How to uninstall WeekoaePpp Malicious Add on from windows pc effectively:
Internet security is very important to keep off the losses caused by the alien items present in the online sphere like WeekoaePpp which poses high security risks to PC resources and sensitive personal and financial data. Hence be an informed users and delete WeekoaePpp to avoid any contingency.
WeekoaePpp is a malicious ad on program which sneaks into the PC due to weak system and network security. Once it gains access into the vulnerable PC, it changes web settings and few add on programs are installed automatically to the browsers be it Chrome, Firefox or IE. These add on programs keep displaying the shoppings deals coupons and heavy discounts. It records your web history and accordingly display all the savings deals. It also changes the system settings to execute its other malicious programs and pave a backdoor for other threats to gain access into the compromised PC. It may even cause privacy issues because it carries keyloggers, thus records online activities and transactions by logging the keystrokes. Thereby innocent user is victimized for privacy and identity theft and even serious financial losses. Hence be very careful while you are connected to internet and remove WeekoaePpp at the earliest to safeguard PC and Privacy.
- Replication: It has capability to reproduce itself them which make it more dangerous. After that get through system and damage dynamic link and Window files directly.
- Polymorphic : It can change their code which means it carry number of other similar variants with it.
- Memory or Non memory resident: It first load itself in memory and infects the computer and some of them run when each file is opened.
- Stealth: It make itself attach in some of file on PC and then damage it.
- Permanence: Spyware ruin function of different parts of computer like master boot record and CMOS battery.
- Transmissible: It is small software programs which carry other similar threats and make it more dangerous and powerful. It infect infect particular section of PC.