How to uninstall PC Power Speed from windows pc effectively:
PC Power Speed is one of the fake system optimizer which randomly installs into the computer and leads to PC abnormally behaving weirdly. It always performs fake scanning and generates fake error reports mentioning severe problems in that. It is designed by hackers for fraudulent purpose. PC Power Speed shows severe level of corruption and forces user to purchase full version of this software to get rid of this error from the PC. Once it automatically installed into the system it uses lots of CPU resources and usually slows down the computer performance. So it is necessary to remove PC Power Speed immediately from the system.
Full version of PC Power Speed promises a lots to its user regarding fixing of errors but does not stands good as per their promises. Once you click on it for payment entire amount gets deposited into the hacker's bank account. It messes up with entire original system files and leads to corrupting it. It reveals entire important sensitive informations like bank account number, credit card number, username, password, etc to the remote hacker. Sometimes Cyber criminals may logs into your online banking account and can steals your entire money. It is recommended to delete PC Power Speed at the earliest.
- System slow down: Once spyware it enter in system sat up system resources. Programs get slowly loaded, fail to open, hard drive run slow.
- Redirection of Home page: When system get affected by PC Power Speedspyware web browser starts displaying different web page instead of home page or redirect to some infected site.
- Mid Browsing Redirects: Along with new home page, automatically user get redirected to 10 or 20 pages and redirect to one to which user never redirected before.
- Computer Lock-ups: In between work computer system suddenly become unresponsive.
- Desktop Distortions: Suddenly chat Windows, dialog box and other programs start looking different.
- Download Speed Decrease: It takes control of system and even affected bandwith.
- New Icons: Icons which exists on system get rename and shows several other icons which are of no use. This also indicate that system got under dangerous spyware.
- Clicked on pop up Window: Sometimes whenever user get message or pop up on Window without thinking they clicked in Window which make easy for spyware to enter in system. It is so powerful that even when users click cross Window it install itself in system.
- Opening Spam email attachment : It make itself enter in system by spam email attachment. It rapidly get spread in system once user open email attachment.
- Peer to Peer network: Chances of infection becomes high users working on shared network. Once user download any files from same network whole system gets affected with it, which really difficult to detect and remove from system.
- Bundling with free software: It attach itself with free software available of videos, movies, and other application. Need to beware this is only made to inject your system.
- Removable storage device: Using device which is infected with spyware and after that using it in your system can damage users system also.