How to uninstall Secretaría de Seguridad Pública from windows pc effectively:
“ATENCIÓN! Su ordenador personal ha sido bloqueado por razones de seguridad vistos los motivos abajo detallados” What a troublesome situation when you open your PC and found that your PC is locked with the above message on the system screen. This may be a scary situation for anyone but if your PC is locked with the above message on the system screen than your PC has become victim of a ransomware infection named Secretaría de Seguridad Pública.'
Secretaría de Seguridad Pública is a recently detected ransomware that are especially designed to affect PCs in Mexico. It is spread by a special ransomware Trojan that locks the computer and ask PC users to pay fine of certain money to unlock their computer. Once it get chance to get installed on the system it displays a fake notification that claims to be send from Secretaría de Seguridad Pública (SSP)or Agencia Federal de Investigación (AFI) to scare PC users . This bogus notifications contains scary information saying that PC user is involved in scam activities like visiting child pornography sites, downloading copyrighted contents, sending and receiving Spam contents, distributing pornography material and several other scam activities so the PC is locked and in order to get put of this it ask users to pay 5200 MXN through Ukash or Paysafecard voucher.
But in reality it is totally a part of online scam activities that aims to swindle innocent PC users money for own profit . So it suggested to never be trapped in such scam and remove Secretaría de Seguridad Pública infection as soon as possible from your PC.
- Your computer is infected!
- This computer is infected by spyware and adware.
- Your PC is in danger!
- Your system requires AV check.
- Av Center will perform a quick and free scan of your PC.
- “A disk read error occurred Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart”
- ‘System message – Write Fault Error’ fake alert
- “Computer system is at high risk use your system at your risk”
- “Fail to open the folder and file”
- “Suspicious software activity is detected by spyware”
- “There’s suspicious software running on your PC. For more details, run a system file check”
- “PC performance slow down need to scan system”
- Turn into fraudulent transaction: Insists user in buying complete version of by making payment
- Active technique : To steal personal information and data use social engineering
- Disable activity: Have capability to change Window update and disable and install itself by showing it as legitimate application
- System Performance: Slow down performance of system and damage all files which is installed in system
- Problem in visiting site: Does not allow user to visit site like vendor website of antivirus software.
User guide to remove Secretaría de Seguridad Pública with Secretaría de Seguridad Pública removal tool :