How to uninstall Win32:somoto-F[pup] from windows pc effectively:
One of the most common dangerous trojan is Win32:somoto-F[pup] which slips in your computer without your permission and without any consent. It has capabilities to hook deeply into the operating system, and hide itself from the program list to protect from the anti-virus scan process. Some of the time Win32:somoto-F[pup] changes the file path at the time of installation to unknown folder which becomes difficult to find the by the common user even difficult to experts one. Make changes in the file system and registry by placing different type of rogue program and DLL which finally leads to complete crash of the computer. If Win32:somoto-F[pup] continues for the long time in your computer leads to complete crash of the system.
This may filterers your computer by the various ways such as when you roam over the internet and interact with the illegitimate site which usually infected with Win32:somoto-F[pup] trojan and may infect your computer. At the time of playing online game, downloading such items which seems to be infected , opening suspicious mail attachment you may get infected with this. So, be careful at all these times and and found this threat remove Win32:somoto-F[pup] with first priority.
- Turn into fraudulent transaction: Insists user in buying complete version of by making payment
- Active technique : To steal personal information and data use social engineering
- Disable activity: Have capability to change Window update and disable and install itself by showing it as legitimate application
- System Performance: Slow down performance of system and damage all files which is installed in system
- Problem in visiting site: Does not allow user to visit site like vendor website of antivirus software.
- System slow down: Once spyware it enter in system sat up system resources. Programs get slowly loaded, fail to open, hard drive run slow.
- Redirection of Home page: When system get affected by Win32:somoto-F[pup]spyware web browser starts displaying different web page instead of home page or redirect to some infected site.
- Mid Browsing Redirects: Along with new home page, automatically user get redirected to 10 or 20 pages and redirect to one to which user never redirected before.
- Computer Lock-ups: In between work computer system suddenly become unresponsive.
- Desktop Distortions: Suddenly chat Windows, dialog box and other programs start looking different.
- Download Speed Decrease: It takes control of system and even affected bandwith.
- New Icons: Icons which exists on system get rename and shows several other icons which are of no use. This also indicate that system got under dangerous spyware.