How to uninstall ADWARE/BHO.Bprotector.1.4 from windows pc effectively:
ADWARE/BHO.Bprotector.1.4 belongs to adware category and may also be treated as a potentially unwanted program. This virus is very pesky as it distracts the user from basic system tasks. ADWARE/BHO.Bprotector.1.4 unable the user to perform their regular work as they navigates the user from their preferred site to the unwanted website they never wanted to go to. It create many pop-up window in the web browser and display many advertisements of many products. This is reason why it is termed ad an adware which is responsible for display of several advertisements in the browser. ADWARE/BHO.Bprotector.1.4 disturbs the browser in many ways as it modifies many of the settings in the browser. It earns revenue on every click. Whensoever the user click on the website popups the owner of the company pays moneys as per the pay per click techniques and thus it earns a huge revenue from it.
ADWARE/BHO.Bprotector.1.4 enters the user computer through the access of some malicious websites and the download of the freeware and the software available online. These malware enters without the users permission and therefore it is out of the knowledge of the user. It is recommended to remove ADWARE/BHO.Bprotector.1.4 before it causes much harm to the users.
- Turn into fraudulent transaction: Insists user in buying complete version of by making payment
- Active technique : To steal personal information and data use social engineering
- Disable activity: Have capability to change Window update and disable and install itself by showing it as legitimate application
- System Performance: Slow down performance of system and damage all files which is installed in system
- Problem in visiting site: Does not allow user to visit site like vendor website of antivirus software.