How to uninstall White screen virus from windows pc effectively:
White screen virus belongs to the category of ransowmares and is considered one among the FBI virus variants or can be said as Metropolitan Police Virus to severely affect Windows systems. What it actually does is simply beyond imagination. This ransom-ware secretly enters your PC. You won't detect its presence in you PC until it has not created a trouble for you. And the trouble that it creates for you will be such that 90 % of the people get trapped in this. The whole soul story about the work of this blank screen virus and entire system gets locked completely.
While surfing the internet you will get all your screen blocked or might your screen will turn blank. You will not be able to open up the task manager too. You will get a message that you have committed any big mistake that is a crime. And now you are charged to pay a fine else you will be caught by the police and further action will be taken against you. This seems so real that many of the users get it right. They give you some id that you have to pay amount into as penalty charge. But the question is will your screen be unlocked after paying the fine? The answer is no! Actually this is a Spam, it is just a threat and nothing else. You just have to pay the ransom amount in order to get rid off white screen error out of your system and this is the reason why, it is needed to remove White screen virus quickly.
- Your computer is infected!
- This computer is infected by spyware and adware.
- Your PC is in danger!
- Your system requires AV check.
- Av Center will perform a quick and free scan of your PC.
- “A disk read error occurred Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart”
- ‘System message – Write Fault Error’ fake alert
- “Computer system is at high risk use your system at your risk”
- “Fail to open the folder and file”
- “Suspicious software activity is detected by spyware”
- “There’s suspicious software running on your PC. For more details, run a system file check”
- “PC performance slow down need to scan system”