How to uninstall Windows Antivirus Master from windows pc effectively:
Windows Antivirus Master is a recently detected as a fake anti-virus program that pretend itself as a genuine anti-virus program which is completely wrong. You get Windows Antivirus Master infection in your system when you move over the illegitimate site, click unknown malicious sites, link, downloads shareware, access spam e-mail attachments and lots more without proper protection. As Windows Antivirus Master infection comes in your system may change you various default settings of the system and cause severe damage.
First of all Windows Antivirus Master makes changes in your web browser settings that include home page and search engine address. After making changes this one starts a fake scan of the system and after some minutes give a list of error which has no existence in reality. Windows Antivirus Master also state that it has resolve some of the issues to resolve all you have to buy it so called licensed version. It will not going to help you any more if you buy its full version and may cause more problem. So, to keep your system in good condition for long time you have to remove Windows Antivirus Master quickly without any hesitation.
- Clicked on pop up Window: Sometimes whenever user get message or pop up on Window without thinking they clicked in Window which make easy for spyware to enter in system. It is so powerful that even when users click cross Window it install itself in system.
- Opening Spam email attachment : It make itself enter in system by spam email attachment. It rapidly get spread in system once user open email attachment.
- Peer to Peer network: Chances of infection becomes high users working on shared network. Once user download any files from same network whole system gets affected with it, which really difficult to detect and remove from system.
- Bundling with free software: It attach itself with free software available of videos, movies, and other application. Need to beware this is only made to inject your system.
- Removable storage device: Using device which is infected with spyware and after that using it in your system can damage users system also.
- Replication: It has capability to reproduce itself them which make it more dangerous. After that get through system and damage dynamic link and Window files directly.
- Polymorphic : It can change their code which means it carry number of other similar variants with it.
- Memory or Non memory resident: It first load itself in memory and infects the computer and some of them run when each file is opened.
- Stealth: It make itself attach in some of file on PC and then damage it.
- Permanence: Spyware ruin function of different parts of computer like master boot record and CMOS battery.
- Transmissible: It is small software programs which carry other similar threats and make it more dangerous and powerful. It infect infect particular section of PC.