How to uninstall StartNow Search and Toolbar from windows pc effectively:
Is your browser get affected with StartNow Search and Toolbar ? If yes, then you have to take great care of your system because it does changes in various setting. Its first affect goes on your web browser where StartNow Search and Toolbar changes your default search provider and home page address with http://startnow.com. You will feel inconvenience at the time of internet surfing because it continuously redirect your search to unknown site and show you irrelevant advertising message on the screen. You will find the StartNow Search and Toolbar in your browser, which redirect your search to http://www.startnow.com when ever you go online.
StartNow Search and Toolbar pretend itself as a legitimate search provider but the fact is very much different. If you go with its search gives you irrelevant search that may annoy you and some time leads to insert other infection in the system. Some time it may place other infection in the system to corrupt it completely. So, to keep your system safe and secure you have to remove StartNow Search and Toolbar now.
- System slow down: Once spyware it enter in system sat up system resources. Programs get slowly loaded, fail to open, hard drive run slow.
- Redirection of Home page: When system get affected by StartNow Search and Toolbarspyware web browser starts displaying different web page instead of home page or redirect to some infected site.
- Mid Browsing Redirects: Along with new home page, automatically user get redirected to 10 or 20 pages and redirect to one to which user never redirected before.
- Computer Lock-ups: In between work computer system suddenly become unresponsive.
- Desktop Distortions: Suddenly chat Windows, dialog box and other programs start looking different.
- Download Speed Decrease: It takes control of system and even affected bandwith.
- New Icons: Icons which exists on system get rename and shows several other icons which are of no use. This also indicate that system got under dangerous spyware.