How to uninstall 16Strat.com from windows pc effectively:
16Strat.com has been categorized within browser hijacker because of its aggressive nature to infect the system with lots of pop up ads one the screen of target system on which it is installed upon. 16Strat.com is tricky threat which is very important to remove as soon as possible, the threat has a basic habit to change the homepage of any web browser which is installed on that computer system, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer as well. It can also change the results of search engine within browser or redirect the URL to different website.
Most of the time 16Strat.com will redirect the link illegitimate websites where more malwares keep waiting to get enter within computer system. All the malicious activity it perform has specific aim to make money for the rogue authors, this potentially unwanted program is very hard to remove from PC because once it get installed 16Strat.com will inject rogue web browser toolbar on the browser it identify the web browser history and allow it to transmit the data to cyber criminals who can extract privacy details such as bank account or credit card details.
- System slow down: Once spyware it enter in system sat up system resources. Programs get slowly loaded, fail to open, hard drive run slow.
- Redirection of Home page: When system get affected by 16Strat.comspyware web browser starts displaying different web page instead of home page or redirect to some infected site.
- Mid Browsing Redirects: Along with new home page, automatically user get redirected to 10 or 20 pages and redirect to one to which user never redirected before.
- Computer Lock-ups: In between work computer system suddenly become unresponsive.
- Desktop Distortions: Suddenly chat Windows, dialog box and other programs start looking different.
- Download Speed Decrease: It takes control of system and even affected bandwith.
- New Icons: Icons which exists on system get rename and shows several other icons which are of no use. This also indicate that system got under dangerous spyware.