How to uninstall PUP.Optional.SearchApp.A from windows pc effectively:
PUP.Optional.SearchApp.A is discovered as an adware program which deliver annoying pop-up ads, banners, coupons, and other type of online advertisements on Windows web browsers. The program is developed by cyber culprits to infect Windows computer and expose user's personal information to earn money by employing unethical methods. The program enters into an online PC when user download any bundled freeware or shareware or, click on malicious Spam email attachments to view contents or, visit malicious websites or, click links on fake advertisements which tempts online user, etc. The unwanted advertising software PUP.Optional.SearchApp.A also enters on a computer through sharing files into peer to peer network and using of an infected external media like pen drive, USB hard drive, memory card, etc.
Getting PUP.Optional.SearchApp.A adware on any computer, bring sudden crucial changes in system without any notification or permission of user. The user can easily notice sluggish speed and degraded performance of PC without any known reason. The system takes more time in start-up, shut down, execute any program and process of requested command. The adware add/delete or modifies registry entries, block firewall and anti virus program, change Internet settings and over take installed web browser. When the user connects the PC to Internet and browse web pages, the adware program snoop on the activities and collects information like user's interest and browsing behaviour, system configuration, email ID, passwords, address, debit/credit card number and net banking pin, etc. It provide these information to third parties and cyber culprits which abuse these information in promotion of dubious products and hacking of your account. So you should immediately remove PUP.Optional.SearchApp.A adware from your computer.
- System slow down: Once spyware it enter in system sat up system resources. Programs get slowly loaded, fail to open, hard drive run slow.
- Redirection of Home page: When system get affected by PUP.Optional.SearchApp.Aspyware web browser starts displaying different web page instead of home page or redirect to some infected site.
- Mid Browsing Redirects: Along with new home page, automatically user get redirected to 10 or 20 pages and redirect to one to which user never redirected before.
- Computer Lock-ups: In between work computer system suddenly become unresponsive.
- Desktop Distortions: Suddenly chat Windows, dialog box and other programs start looking different.
- Download Speed Decrease: It takes control of system and even affected bandwith.
- New Icons: Icons which exists on system get rename and shows several other icons which are of no use. This also indicate that system got under dangerous spyware.