How to uninstall Backdoor.Weecnaw from windows pc effectively:
Among highly noxious computer program Backdoor.Weecnaw is one of them. This threat is targeting PC over the globe since 31st March 2015. Author of this rouge program updated it on 1st April 2015 at 11:59:06 AM to put severe affect on PC. Expert related with computer security has mentioned that it only targets windows PC's (all version) which has less security. They have also explained that it is highly noxious backdoor Trojan infection as its infection length varies with the version of windows operating system. The name of threat number of fact about it. It is capable of creating backdoor for downloading other rouge program in system. With this Backdoor.Weecnaw steal highly important information to perform illegal activity such as deploying fake warning/alert message, grabbing money etc.
Just after being in PC Backdoor.Weecnaw copies itself in different location such as %UserProfile%\Application Data\puush\puush.daemon.exe. After completing this process it create some files like .Identifier etc. To cause more critical problem with PC this one create registry key entries. As noticed this infection create/adds registry key entries with motto to run every time automatically after every reboot of system. It tries to connect with the remote location (herd.suid.at:42069) for sending important details. After this it cause lots more problem such as create folders, list and end processes, list the status of current TCP and UDP connections, runs shell commands, record keystrokes and many other. This one perform all these activity without your permission and notification so, remove Backdoor.Weecnaw instantly with complete removal tool to save your PC.
- Clicked on pop up Window: Sometimes whenever user get message or pop up on Window without thinking they clicked in Window which make easy for spyware to enter in system. It is so powerful that even when users click cross Window it install itself in system.
- Opening Spam email attachment : It make itself enter in system by spam email attachment. It rapidly get spread in system once user open email attachment.
- Peer to Peer network: Chances of infection becomes high users working on shared network. Once user download any files from same network whole system gets affected with it, which really difficult to detect and remove from system.
- Bundling with free software: It attach itself with free software available of videos, movies, and other application. Need to beware this is only made to inject your system.
- Removable storage device: Using device which is infected with spyware and after that using it in your system can damage users system also.