How to uninstall Trojan.DNSChanger-Codec from windows pc effectively:
Trojan.DNSChanger-Codec, a trojan which is about an year old but there is number of anti-malware program which is not able to detect it. This fact about Trojan.DNSChanger-Codec is very important because it explains its severity level. This threat is able to sneak all Windows OS without any information and notification. The ways which it uses to sneak PC are e-mail attachment, shareware, infected network, hijacked websites and other. This threat uses some more ways to get into the PC. So. all known security expert recommends to take precaution while accessing web and downloading any file. If this threat get in PC by any of the mode start making change in critical setting such as registry, file system, security program and other.
With this Trojan.DNSChanger-Codec tries to create backdoor in PC for inserting rogue program and to perform lots of malicious activity. It add task in Windows task scheduler to get start with the PC reboot. Also give permission to remote hacker for performing illegal activity. This threat makes PC less responsive by consuming CPU as well as installed application setting. As you try to get its removal instruction from web, this threat does not allow you to do so. In a simple word it does not allow you to perform any legal activity. So, it is better to remove Trojan.DNSChanger-Codec instantly with effective removal tool to get rid of its related problem.
- Removal of Spyware: It make full scanning of system and report all the threats in PC. It show threats with classification that which is severe and which is dangerous which make easy for user to decide which needs to be remove and which should be not.
- User Friendly Interface: Even non technical user who have nothing idea about system can easily install and remove infection from system.
- Automatic Update: Even it has ability to download and update immediately when connect to Internet
- Routine Scanning of system: Once it install it provide facility to user to make scanning of system of system on regular basis. Scanning can be made daily or weekly at any hour of day when system is opened by user.
- Clicked on pop up Window: Sometimes whenever user get message or pop up on Window without thinking they clicked in Window which make easy for spyware to enter in system. It is so powerful that even when users click cross Window it install itself in system.
- Opening Spam email attachment : It make itself enter in system by spam email attachment. It rapidly get spread in system once user open email attachment.
- Peer to Peer network: Chances of infection becomes high users working on shared network. Once user download any files from same network whole system gets affected with it, which really difficult to detect and remove from system.
- Bundling with free software: It attach itself with free software available of videos, movies, and other application. Need to beware this is only made to inject your system.
- Removable storage device: Using device which is infected with spyware and after that using it in your system can damage users system also.