How to uninstall Trojan Poweliks.B from windows pc effectively:
Friends from few days I am trying to remove Trojan Poweliks.B because this threat has enters in my PC last night. I have tried some of the tool and method for its removal but none of them works. Due to the presence of this threat all installed application and the PC itself responding abruptly. Please suggest me the effective removal tool. For any type of support thanks in advance.
Trojan Poweliks.B, highly notorious trojan design and developed by the hackers to target those PC which runs over Windows OS. It is capable to create problem with Windows OS version like Win XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. This threat usually spread by the method of spam links, insecure torrents, downloading of cost-free software and lots more. This threat get in PC by using any of the means. Once it sneaks PC begins series of issues in PC for example you feel problem in starting application. This one cause problem when you try to surf internet. Trojan Poweliks.B may deploy various ads alert and warning message over screen. In its presence the performance of PC get slow dramatically. This culprit also target your registry with files system.
In registry Trojan Poweliks.B delete, add and modifies entries without any notification and permission. It does modification in related setting without any permission. As per security analyst this threat create back hole in security and tries to bring other threat in PC. With this give permission to the hacker to handling it remotely. Confidential information like PIN, Password, Debit/Credit card number etc will not be safe because it track them and send them to related server. So, it is suggested to remove Trojan Poweliks.B to not get worried more.
- System slow down: Once spyware it enter in system sat up system resources. Programs get slowly loaded, fail to open, hard drive run slow.
- Redirection of Home page: When system get affected by Trojan Poweliks.Bspyware web browser starts displaying different web page instead of home page or redirect to some infected site.
- Mid Browsing Redirects: Along with new home page, automatically user get redirected to 10 or 20 pages and redirect to one to which user never redirected before.
- Computer Lock-ups: In between work computer system suddenly become unresponsive.
- Desktop Distortions: Suddenly chat Windows, dialog box and other programs start looking different.
- Download Speed Decrease: It takes control of system and even affected bandwith.
- New Icons: Icons which exists on system get rename and shows several other icons which are of no use. This also indicate that system got under dangerous spyware.