How to uninstall PUA.DNSUnlocker! from windows pc effectively:
Short Description of PUA.DNSUnlocker!
PUA.DNSUnlocker! is a type of an adware program detected by various Antivirus or Anti-malware software and Microsoft Windows vendors. The default location of this program is %PROGRAM FILES%\DNS UNLOCKER\DNSMONITORING.DLL. The files which are created by this program as follows: ConsoleApplication1.dll, config.ini, DnsMonitoring.dll, DNSWILLISTON.cer, dnswilliston.exe and many more. It labeled as an adware because it inflicts and acts as a harmful threat into your Windows Computer such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 etc. This specific threat of DNS Unlocker is considered as a DNS hijack that set to the victim's System to use the specific DNS servers. This program is usually installed on the Computer's in various countries such as UK, US, France, Spain, Germany etc. It is capable to affect the quality of your computing experience by performing various illegal activities. According to the blog of WeLiveSecurity, it does various harmful activities to harm your PC such as set static DNS entries and setting might tells that you are using DHCP when you are not using DHCP. When it successfully hijacks the DNS, you will see tons of ads with a note at the bottom of your screen which mentioned “Ads by PUA.DNSUnlocker!”. You may also see various support scam pop-ups. It is really very harmful for your Computer, so you need to delete PUA.DNSUnlocker! as quickly you can.
How PUA.DNSUnlocker! Intrudes into PC?
PUA.DNSUnlocker! is regarded as a very bothersome Adware program that keeps popping up within entire browser to interrupt normal operations on the targeted PC. It is complaint by most of the users for downloading into computer without their approval. However, it is known to be bundle with free programs, online games, the third party websites etc to gain user’s attention successfully. Being an Adware, it is unexpectedly spying on web browsers activities for the collection of information that related to commercial advertisements.
Signs that your PC is infected with :PUA.DNSUnlocker!
- PUA.DNSUnlocker! changed your browser homepage and default serach engine.
- Browser closes unexpectedly or becomes uncontrollable.
- Keeps popping up tons of annoying and irritating ads.
- Provide suspicious links and drop System with harmful codes.
- Slows down System and Internet performance speed.
- Clicked on pop up Window: Sometimes whenever user get message or pop up on Window without thinking they clicked in Window which make easy for spyware to enter in system. It is so powerful that even when users click cross Window it install itself in system.
- Opening Spam email attachment : It make itself enter in system by spam email attachment. It rapidly get spread in system once user open email attachment.
- Peer to Peer network: Chances of infection becomes high users working on shared network. Once user download any files from same network whole system gets affected with it, which really difficult to detect and remove from system.
- Bundling with free software: It attach itself with free software available of videos, movies, and other application. Need to beware this is only made to inject your system.
- Removable storage device: Using device which is infected with spyware and after that using it in your system can damage users system also.