How to uninstall 1-844-324-6233 tech support scam from windows pc effectively:
Get More Knowledge on 1-844-324-6233 tech support scam
1-844-324-6233 tech support scam is relies on the freeware bundles in order to spread a backdoor Trojan onto the computers and allows the remote code execution. It is related to a file named as a 'WinCPU.exe' which is built on the .NET framework and it works just like any other backdoor Trojan. When the file is launched, the system users will be shown a lock screen which prevents the access to the desktop. The system lock screen resembles the layout of CMD utility and displays the warning message.
Although, the lock screen cannot be removed by using 'Esc' button and the right-click menu. The system users might need an advanced understanding of Windows Task Manager in order to disable 'WinCPU.exe' file without causing damage to the Microsoft-powered services. While the 1-844-324-6233 tech support scam lock screen is shown on your PC screen, 'WinCPU.exe' malicious file will connect to a remote C&C (Command and Control) server and wait for the instructions. The commands that it can run include opening web pages on the Internet, download of rogue software from remote locations, query for the computer's properties and a few others.
Besides, the research report revealed the truth that 1-844-324-6233 tech support scam is facilitated through Neurotech System Management which is a product of Neurotech Systems Ltd. According to the Neurotechltd.com, Neurotech platform is used by the companies like Airtel, MTN and Ericsson. It is not the first time or last that cyber crooks are outsourcing some of their work in order to hide their nasty activities. The PC users that find 'WinCPU.exe' file on their system should delete it and use a credible anti-malware tool to scan their computer for items linked to 1-844-324-6233 tech support scam.
Additionally, WinCPU is a program which is known to store the files in the folder of Microsoft under AppData directory in order to avoid the detection and prevent computer users from deleting the software manually. Therefore, you might want to consider using a powerful and reliable anti-spyware utility to purge the programs which may be used to generate 1-844-324-6233 tech support scam lock screen on your desktop.
- Decrease in performance: It slow down performance of Window system like takes long time to boot system
- Damage and corrupt system files: Once it enter in system change all setting and infect the files and lastly damage it
- Problem in Application or Program: Some of program which is installed in user PC also get damage and when user try to start it show pop Window and error message related to spyware
- Affect on Computer Data: Capability to collect all confidential and information and send it to remote attacker who then used it for illegal purpose.
- Power ratings: It has capability to reduce the power ratings of system and even change system in sumb state.
- Opening and closing: When this type infection get in system it also affect internet connection like web browser behave erratically like users does not be bale to close down browser Window
- Search Result: Does not able to get exact search result instead of fact one and even not able to remove message show by it
- Slow Down Connection: Internet connection slow down. It take long time to open any page
User guide to remove 1-844-324-6233 tech support scam with 1-844-324-6233 tech support scam removal tool :