How to uninstall Infostealer.Banprox.C from windows pc effectively:
What is Infostealer.Banprox.C?
Infostealer.Banprox.C is known as a banking Trojan infection which discovered on 29th February 2016. This threat usually steals banking related details and downloads and runs various notorious files from the Internet. It is capable for attacking all System that run on Windows Operating System including Windows NT, Me, 2005, 2008, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and so on.
Several malware researcher and security experts listed it as a very dangerous Trojan infection that attacks victim's Computer without any consent. It usually leads the network traffic from specific sites mostly banks to the malicious proxy for stealing the victim's confidential data. After intruding into your PC secretly, it root deeply inside your PC and adds lots of malicious code into the registry entries to boot up automatically when user Start their PC. After this, it drops several malware to take up more Computer space and to damage your PC badly. Moreover, it stops your all security tools and software to detect and remove it easily. If you want to protect your Computer from further harms then you should delete Infostealer.Banprox.C as quickly you can.
Registry entries created by Infostealer.Banprox.C:
Registry entries to download a configuration script from a remote location:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\"AutoConfigUrl" = "[LOCATION OF CONFIGURATION SCRIPT]"
HKEY_ALL_USERS\S-1-5-21-3889344330-28187927-3519877804-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\"AutoConfigURL" = "[LOCATION OF CONFIGURATION SCRIPT]"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\"AutoConfigURL" = "[LOCATION OF CONFIGURATION SCRIPT]"
Distribution channels of Infostealer.Banprox.C
Infostealer.Banprox.C uses lots of distribution method to intrudes into your Computer but some of them are as follows :
- Bundled with freeware and shareware programs
- Clicking on any Spam-email attachments that send from the unverified sources and locations.
- Use of any infected peripheral devices.
- Visiting of any pornographic or hacked sites
- Drive by downloads.
Harmful Effects of Infostealer.Banprox.C
- Automatically alters your browser and default home page settings.
- Messes up your System OS and crashes down your PC.
- Allow hackers to take control of your PC.
- Infostealer.Banprox.C violates your personal data and exposed them to the public.
- Create a loopholes to exploit your vulnerabilities.
- Clicked on pop up Window: Sometimes whenever user get message or pop up on Window without thinking they clicked in Window which make easy for spyware to enter in system. It is so powerful that even when users click cross Window it install itself in system.
- Opening Spam email attachment : It make itself enter in system by spam email attachment. It rapidly get spread in system once user open email attachment.
- Peer to Peer network: Chances of infection becomes high users working on shared network. Once user download any files from same network whole system gets affected with it, which really difficult to detect and remove from system.
- Bundling with free software: It attach itself with free software available of videos, movies, and other application. Need to beware this is only made to inject your system.
- Removable storage device: Using device which is infected with spyware and after that using it in your system can damage users system also.