How to uninstall TrickBot Malware from windows pc effectively:
What is TrickBot Malware?
TrickBot Malware is a new banking Trojan infection that developed by the Dyre authors. First of all, it was discovered in the September 2016. It has emerged in the new form of Dyre which mainly targeting the Australian users. The configuration file included the URL for the site of the CIBC. But until now there are no direct attacks on Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce has been discovered.
After conducting a successful rapid and apprehended, Dyre operations was shut down in the November 2015 and the malware authors make a comeback with this new version.
About this, Jason Reavers who is a malware mangler if the Fidelis says that the code of this malware is very similar to the Dyre trojan. The researcher team at the Fidelis Cybersecurity noticed that the loader of this malware uses the same custom crypter as the Cutwail. It is compatible to execute on both 32 and 64-but System architecture.
According to the researcher's report, it does not only reuse Dyre code but also rewrite. For example, a bot interfaces with MSFT's TaskScheduler through the COM for its persistence rather than direct execute commands. Dyre used SHA-256 hashing routine and C inside its code which TrickBot Malware uses Microsoft CryptoAPI and C++.
Initially, the samples of this Trojan only has one functional module which specially designed to record the information of infected System or device. A new module has been spotted in the October by researchers that contain the web injects. This malware may take too long time to turn its attention to the US-based user. Thus, in the meantime users should be known its mitigation techniques and try to take some prevention measures in order to avoid themselves from becoming a victim.
- Turn into fraudulent transaction: Insists user in buying complete version of by making payment
- Active technique : To steal personal information and data use social engineering
- Disable activity: Have capability to change Window update and disable and install itself by showing it as legitimate application
- System Performance: Slow down performance of system and damage all files which is installed in system
- Problem in visiting site: Does not allow user to visit site like vendor website of antivirus software.